Sunday 12 February 2012

Small steps but steps in the right direction ...

I spent a lot of this afternoon photographing for my shop and here's a sneak preview of what's coming soon ...


I've also done a bit of reorganising at English Rose Vintage which I hope has resulted in a shop that makes more sense and has better focus. The store sections have been revamped and I've taken off my hand-made items - which I hope eventually to relist in a new shop that's been waiting in the wings for some time. At English Rose Vintage I plan to concentrate on vintage jewelery, accessories, trims, buttons, postcards and items for the home.

Anyone who works full-time knows that time spent at home is precious and far too short. I'm always brimming with ideas and keen to try out new crafts but I'd begun to 'spread myself too thin' by trying to do too much - something my long suffering husband is all too well aware of! These chilly post-Christmas weeks have been a great time to take stock, decide what I like to do best and focus myself more. The reorganisation is part of the process and I hope you agree it's a small step but a step in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment